It has been a very busy couple of weeks in which I did not have much time to read many of my favorite blogs. I hope to be getting back on schedule this week. However, these last few weeks I have been pleasantly surprised to have been mentioned by my fellow bloggers and just last week I received the Liebster Award Nomination from Shannon at Financially Blonde. Thank you so much. Below are my answers to her questions.
- Why did you start blogging? For fun and to share my experiences as a new homeowner. And to learn from other PF bloggers.
- What is your greatest accomplishment to date? Being the first in my family to graduate from college.
- What gets you going in the morning? I am NOT a morning person so definitely need my cup of coffee and some quiet time before I can start talking to anyone. Ha!
- What is at the top of your bucket list? A trip around the world.
- What is your favorite color? Purple
- What was your first job? At 14 years old I was a candy striper at a local hospital. I worked in the filing room.
- What is your favorite t.v. show? I have a few favorites but one that is still on t.v. is Mad Men, I’m looking forward to the Final Season starting up soon.
- Netflix or Hulu Plus? I have a subscription to Netflix so that would be my pick.
- Have you ever met a celebrity? If so, did you play it cool? I have met a couple of celebrities for photo ops in concerts. I have tried to keep it cool. I remember one time seeing Jerry Seinfeld walking in Central Park and that was a shocker. My husband wanted to say something to him but I said leave the man alone, he’s just trying to have a nice stroll in the park. Ha!
- If you won enough money to not have to work tomorrow, what would you do with your life? I’ve thought about this before since I occasionally play the lotto when it’s a big jackpot. I would definitely help out my friends and family with some debts and I would do more traveling.
I was also pleasantly surprised that The Globe and Mail’s Carrick on Money linked to my post, Uncommon Things to consider While House Hunting, last week and also included the link in their Personal Finance Reader Newsletter under Some Fine Points of House Hunting this past weekend. You just never know who’s reading!
Thank you all for reading and sharing my posts. I appreciate your continued support.